(1) Birds of a feather ( ) together.
(2) Good medicine is ( ) in the mouth.
(3) Misfortunes seldom come ( ).
(4) Cut you coat according to your ( ).
(5) All things come to those who ( ).
(6) ( ) is sometimes the best way of succeeding.
(7) ( ) can remove mountains.
(8) When the ( )'s away the mice will play.
(9) Every ( ) thinks his puppy the fairest.
(10) ( ) is right.
(11) Age and experience teach ( ).
(12) ( ) is a virtue.
(13) To have a ( ) escape.
(14) He that hunts two ( ) loses both.
(15) Every Jack has his ( ).
(16) Who knows most speaks ( ).
(17) A ( ) in a dunghill.
(18) He is ( ) all around.
(19) To be on ( ) Street.
(20) Every man's ( ) is his looking glass.