(1) A ( ) in the hand is worth two in the bush.
(2) It is hard to please all ( ).
(3) There is a great difference between ( ) and deed.
(4) ( ) or nothing.
(5) To kill two ( ) with one stone
(6) Speak of the ( ) and he will appear.
(7) Money is the best ( ).
(8) Such a father such a ( ).
(9) There is no ( ) road to learning.
(10) Everything comes to him who ( ).
(11) ( ) makes men wise.
(12) Better be the head of a lizard than the tail of a ( ).
(13) In a ( ) both parties are to blame.
(14) Homer ( ) sometimes.
(15) First come first ( ).
(16) Learn wisdom by ( ) of others.
(17) All ( ) and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
(18) All the proof of the ( ) is in the eating.
(19) An ill ( ) is a spring of ill fortune.
(20) It is never too late to ( ).